Thursday 15 April 2010

WEDDING PHOTOGRPAHY AT PORT LYMPNE, MANSION, KENT



I have recently some lovely feedback from Gemma and Richard who's wedding i photographed at Port Lympne Mansion

"Thank you for putting some photos on the website, my mum let me know when they were up so that we could have a look while we were away. The discs were waiting for us when we got home and we are really pleased with them. There are some great shots but I think my favourite is of our nephew after he's been throwing confetti - he's used to having lots of photos taken by his grandad and Richard so he's used to looking at the camera!!
Thank you for such a friendly service on the day. I think you helped everyone feel at ease and "weren't too bossy" as my Dad said!
Thanks again
Gemma and Richard


Please see their online gallery

Please see more of my weddings in kent